Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome to Poopies, Boogies, and Giggles

I dedicate this blog to my children, Jimmie (3 months) and Kaylie (4 years), for they have given me more laughter than I can contain.

I'm a 36 year old, stay-at-home mom, who (like every other mom) has been peed on, pooped on, vomited on, and farted on. And even if it's a silent fart, my four year old now announces her bodily functions, thanks to her silly parents. I'm beginning to think this might cause a problem when she starts school. But I'll get to that kind of stuff later, and there's plenty of that!

I'm also a Scentsy consultant, but I won't bore you with those details or try to sell you something here. Instead, I hope to be doing product reviews and giveaways. I will probably start things off with a Scentsy giveaway to generate some interest and will share my Scentsy site then, but I am interested in reviewing products for kids, parents, and everything related to that. But I'll get to giving later.

I am a transplanted city girl living in B.F.E. There is one elementary school, one middle school, and one high school. There are two drug stores that both close at 9PM, like everything else in town besides the one McDonalds, the one Jack in the Box, and the one insufficient Walmart. That being said, I spend a lot of time on the internet yearning for the big city, so I want to share my great finds with you. Great finds like how to save 30% on baby products with free shipping and my family’s favorite things.

So, I'm Kacee, this is my blog. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment